Friday, March 26, 2010

Wheelhouse in Tahoe

We took a trip to Tahoe and met our fellow Wheelhouse families there. Well actually, the kids and I along with another family drove and met our hubbies in Tahoe. While they were enjoying a great day of snow on the mountains with the guys in the office, we were enjoying it on the roads. We survived and had a fantastic time in the snow once we got there.

We loved the snow. We went sledding on the perfect course the guys made in the yard. We have very daring children. Even Aida squealed with excitement going down the hill. The boys went skiing and enjoyed the fresh powder. Ethan has gotten really good and was skiing on his own the whole day. Eav hiked through the snow like she owned it and Aida tasted snow for the first time.

When the kids were in bed, which was an event in itself, we watched a movie one night and the other night played an intense game of Monopoly. It was fitting that we were playing a real estate game with our Wheelhouse family. If only it were real life. I'd be rich with houses, hotels and lots and lots of cash.

















2 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun! And you are so brave to not only pack up the whole family for a get-away, but with snow gear, too...Wow! I LOVE reading all your stuff, b/c I feel like it totally mirrors my own life with Camden and Brinley. So crazy, but so fun! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knew you were back in the blogging world? Those snow pictures are so cute. I laughed so hard reading about you locking yourself in the bathroom and Ethan unlocking the door.

    ReplyDelete