Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Back to School

This is Ethan's first day of Kindergarten. Why no smile? Could it be because he was 25 minutes late for his first day of "real" school? Notice that there are no other children or parents in the background. We managed to be so late that all the parents had taken pictures, given hugs and said their goodbyes. I guess that saved me a little embarrassment. The expression on Ethan's face could also be the result of an hr of driving from the city. We had to commute for the first week of school from SF to Moraga. Not fun at all but now it takes less than 2 minutes to get to school so it was worth it.


Our litte Eav's first day at her new preschool. She went straight for her favorite thing - dress up. I stayed for about an hour just to make sure she was having fun and happy to be there. It made me so happy that our goodbye went well. It was really hard to leave her preschool in the city so I'm glad the adjustment was an easy one for Eav.

No comments:

Post a Comment