Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Home

This is home for our family, at least for the next year until we know where we want to be long term. We moved to Moraga, CA and are officially in the burbs. If you asked us two months ago, we had no idea we were going to be here. All we knew was that we needed more space, a yard and good schools. The timing of everything happened the way it was supposed to and we know this is the best place for our family for so many reasons.

This is a picture of one our favorite things about this house. It has a wonderful backyard with plenty of space for our kids to run and ride their little bikes. They literally spend hours out there everyday. You can't see it in these pictures but the yard goes further out on both sides so they have a little race track they ride through the yard and a vegetable garden. We love it. We also couldn't resist getting a trampoline and got it set up this weekend and are loving it. I grew up with a trampoline and have so many memories of jumping with my little brother and friends. I don't know who loves the trampoline more.















We have had every meal out here since we moved in. The grill is Rawley's pet and oh how I love it. It adds so much flavor and makes it much easier for Rawley to make us dinner. I can't complain about that!



A beautiful sight to see right from our kitchen window. I love that I can see everything that they are doing in the back yard and they love showing me all of their tricks.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! We missed a lot of posts. Your house is so great and you posted pictures of the best part, the yard. I loved all of those pictures of your kids. Aida is so big now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the move and getting into a house! It was great seeing you guys when you were out here. Hope all is going well and come on over to our blog too so we can keep caught up! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you sent this back out so I could look through your other posts too! And steal picks from our camp out! We miss you guys so so much and need to come visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! That IS a great backyard!!! I bet your kids are loving it! I am still surprised that the move to the suburbs has been easier and more natural than I could have ever guessed. I was a little worried I'd go nuts, but having a backyard (and washer and dryer, and NO quarters, and a garage, and Walmart & Target etc. etc)is SOOOO incredible!!! I love that our lives are so inline! :>)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete