Ethan has officially graduated preschool and is ready for the big Kindergarten world. Am I ready? It was such a sweet and memorable graduation ceremony and of course I got teary eyed thinking about how big our son is getting and how proud we are of him as a son and big brother.We sat outside Cow Hollow Preschool and as each family appreciated their child, a ball of yarn was thrown across the circle to the next family until it formed a large web that connected all of us. I will always feel that connection to the school and with the other families that we have come to know so well. The teachers will always hold a dear place in my heart. Ethan and Eav were so loved and cared for there. The teachers knew them individually in some ways better than Rawley or I did. We feel so fortunate to have had our children there. We will really miss the "school in the forest".
No comments:
Post a Comment