Monday, February 21, 2011

To My Little Ethan



Can you tell Ethan is into Star Wars?

Oh Chuckie, how do you do it? No matter how much I begged Ethan to have his birthday party elsewhere, he just had to have it at Chuckie Cheese. Thats how much he loves Chuckie and that's how much we love Ethan.

Happy Birthday Ethan! It's incredible how quickly 6 years pass by. I remember being SO in love with you when the doctor placed you in my arms. You were beautiful and perfect. You were amazing from the start and you cease to amaze us each day. You are smart, witty, funny, caring, responsible, obedient, playful, curious, helpful and hard working. Just a few days ago, I was on the computer and you wanted me to write this message on our computer notes page. This was right after you spent 30 minutes playing with your beloved Legos figures. You also celebrated your 100th day of school recently and can count to 100 so that number comes up a lot. You are hilarious and I never want to forget it. I love you.

"The funnest thing in the world is lego land, building legos, disney land and disneyworld, even though I haven't been to disney world before. The thing that I would want 100 of is $100 and the thing that I wouldn't want 100 of is 100 sisters". -Ethan Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment