Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Our Little Ballerina


Eav went to her first ballet class yesterday and was in heaven. Seriously, she has been asking for ballet for months and loved every second of it.


Her favorite thing to do at home is to put her "ballet stuff" on and twirl, prance and jump around the house to music, of course. She was in her element. I've never seen her love something so much. We hope to have some video of her very soon.

7 comments:

  1. What a pretty ballerina! She looks like she is in heaven. Arleigh just started gymnastics and asks to go about 5 times day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pics! Look at Eav with her delicate little hands all posed! She looks very advanced, and clearly the best in the class. :>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little dancer perfectly posed! I know you mentioned your blog a while back but I think this is the first time I have seen it! It was fun to browse over the past couple of months! Your family is SO photogenic, even in Christmas morning pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH too cute! Wish I was her teacher!! Girls and tutu's...it's just magic :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't be more proud!!! What a beautiful ballerina. I love your blog--looks like you have had a fun year with lots of travel to see family and friends...you just need to plan a "pit-stop" in Phoenix one of these times;)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling! I am so glad you started a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you give up on blogging already?

    ReplyDelete