Saturday, April 23, 2011

Our little Diva, Eav

Oh Eav, where do I begin? She makes life so exciting. There honestly is never a dull moment with her around. She is so curious and has to touch, taste, and SMELL everything. I swear she is part animal with her amazing sense of smell. She is very aware of everything and everyone around her and is quick to comfort anyone who is sad or hurt. She's very nurturing and loves to help with everything, especially Aida. She loves to change Aida's diaper, put on diaper cream and sing to her. Eav looks out for Aida and they play really well together, for the most part. The other day I was watching them in the yard together and Aida slipped as she was getting off the trampoline. Eav so quickly ran to help her. It made me so happy. Eav is also so tough and can keep up with her older brother Ethan. She often is the one chasing her brother around the house.

Eav also feels everything very intensely. We had a friend of Ethan's over to play and Eav got to jump on the trampoline with the boys for a bit before her nap. I looked out the kitchen window and saw Eav kissing our play date's chest every time she jumped up. I kinda just laughed it off until I heard, "Eav kissed him on the lips." My daughter's first kiss at 3??? Time for nap Eav! I brought her into her bed and gently told her that we save our kisses for people we love and want to marry. I told her we hug our friends that we like. She started sobbing and said "But Mom, I don't like him, I love him." Seriously, where did this girl come from? I swear she's a 16 year old stuck in a 3 year old's body.



She was in heaven walking through this dress shop.

He first princess party.

Where did this little Diva come from?

She's very sensitive to the temperature.

Her favorite pass time (dress up) with her favorite friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment