Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spring Break Moraga Style

Our first adventure was Super Franks in Pleasanton. It was quite a drive but the kids had a lot of fun. I didn't get very many pictures because there was so much going on. This is Ethan enjoying a horse in the toddler section. The age limit was 5 but no one was really looking. The kids had music time with tons of balls and toys, played on slides, rides, video games and lots of different rooms. It was a little overstimulating and we had a few meltdowns but we made it home and the kids were wiped out!

The kids at Lawrence Hall of Science

The sign clearly says "no children in the water" but apparently that doesn't count for my little ladies. I tried so many times and then finally gave in. I'm sure the Berkeley moms were loving me.

The view of city was amazing

Swimming at the pool for the first time this year. Notice that the kids wanted to ease into swimming by starting in 1 ft of water.

They finally made it to 4ft.

Mani/Pedis

Oh how I love those fingers and toes

We had a wonderful week together. We also had friends over, Ethan's first sleepover, a full day with some old friends in SF, went to parks and did arts and crafts. Our initial plan was to be in Southern California for break but plans changed. It wasn't so bad being in Moraga for our first Spring Break in the burbs. I actually loved having all that time with them to enjoy the area and not having to rush out the door each morning. By the end of the week I was pooped though. We did a little movie and popcorn afternoon. It was well deserved by all.

1 comment:

  1. hey there. fun to catch up with you guys via blogging!!! i am slowly but surely catching up on mine too. i am still not even done with jacob's birth but i want to record all the details so it's taking awhile. looks like a fun spring break and i can't believe how big the kids are!!! love u guys!!

    ReplyDelete