My best friend from college, who I've known since I was 18, moved to the Bay Area and is only 20 minutes from me. It has been amazing to spend so much with her and our families. I love sharing the details of lives with each other. It's actually pretty ridiculous how often we see and talk to each other. Our children love each other and so do our husbands. I finally feel like we have family close by.
As you can see from the pictures, the girls were loving the place. They got keys to unlock all kinds of stories and rides. They were in heaven. One of the my favorite moments happened after Fairyland. Jes and I went to Bakesale Bettie's for some insanely good fried chicken sandwiches. Seriously, we devoured them while the kids sat in their car seats. They must have thought we were a little crazy commenting after every bite.
No comments:
Post a Comment