Rawley and I had a great weekend in Tahoe with some friends from SF. Rawley and his friends rocked the Tough Mudder race. Tahoe was beautiful but the terrain for the race looked brutal. It was hard enough hiking up to find the boys during their race so we could cheer them on. I can't imagine going up and down the mountain for 13 miles with crazy obstacles.
Aunt Kristi came out to watch the kiddos. She's amazing! On the way to Tahoe, we went to the Sacramento Temple, which was so pretty, and did some shopping after. Once we got to Tahoe, Rawley and I went on a beautiful hike. It was so peaceful and so relaxing.
The morning of the race, we had breakfast and a yoga session with our instructor friend, Marie. Once the race started, the girls and I roamed and hiked around. We wanted to meet the boys at one of the obstacles to cheer them on. We had no idea what their timing would be like. We ended up staying in the same place for 2 hrs, worried that we might miss them. Next year, we'll get lunch first. Once we got home, we had BBQ dinner, played games and hot tubbed. It was such a fun getaway for us in one of the most beautiful places in the world.


Seeing the picture of Rawley jump into the water with the electric chords up above is enough to make me never want to do that. I love that you guys took pictures by the event and it makes it look like you guys did it :-)
ReplyDelete