End of Year Festivities
Ethan's class had an open house. I can't believe my little Ethan is almost finished with Kindergarten. It was a rough start, commuting his first week of school from SF. We've come a long way. I have figured out which days he needs to be dropped off AND picked up an hour earlier, where to keep his homework folder so we don't lose it, how to carpool without a minivan, how to pack snack in 2 minutes or less and how I can volunteer in his classroom to figure out the kids I really want him to play with. We've enjoyed his school and he has made great friends. Ethan has made the transition into the public school system a good experience. We are so grateful for such a hardworking, rule-abiding, flexible and confident child.
Aida and Dylan reading together in the classroom. They're ready for preschool.
We managed to have Eav's "123, Look at Me" day in her last week of school. Better late than never to meet her, right? She brought in pictures of her family, her favorite things to do and one of her favorite snacks, popcorn. This year has been a huge growth year for Eav. We've seen her mature in so many ways. We have loved watching Eav's zest for life, compassion for others, dedication and love for her friends grow. We are so proud of her.
No comments:
Post a Comment