Eav and I got to see the "The Wiz" at the Orinda Middle School. It was our special date night. I had some girls from my Beehive class at church performing in it. Eav was in heaven. She stood on her chair the entire first half. Some friends of ours had an open spot in the front row for the second half. Eav was mesmerized by the singing, dancing and costumes. I heard Eav sing for the next couple of weeks, "Move on down, move on down the road."

So, there isn't a picture to capture my date night with Ethan. This random one will have to do. I know, what was I thinking? Ethan and I got to see the "Wizard of Oz" put on by Miramonte High School. We were supporting some more aspiring actors from our church. His favorite character was the Lion. I don't know how many times I heard Ethan belly laugh when the Lion was on stage.
I love my E's and love our "mommy dates."
No comments:
Post a Comment